Develop best practice examples and toolkits in connection with the three Co-operation issues:
- Formal and informal brownfield regeneration instruments and methods that stimulate participation and community involvement.
- New financing techniques, public private partnership models and re-use marketing concepts in the context of brownfield regeneration.
- Preservation and intelligent re-use of industrial heritage potentials and elimination of environmental damages as well as protection of natural assets.
- ca. 11 million €
- 50% funded by the INTERREG IIIB NWE ENO programme
- City of Stuttgart (D) Area Report
- Conurbation of Nantes (F) Area Report
- City of Tilburg (NL) Area Report
- City of Hengelo (NL) Area Report
- Medway Council (GB) Area Report
- Torfaen County Borough Council (GB) Area Report
Sachverständigen-Büro Dr. Ertel (D)
2003 to 2007
EUBRA (EUropean Brownfield Regeneration Agenda)